Uniform and Standards of Appearance
We expect all pupils to wear their uniform with pride, whether they are in school or out in the community and expect them to be smart in appearance at all times.
Pupils must be in full uniform at all times. This means:
- Black School Blazer with logo
- Black school jumper with logo (Years 7 - 10) - Optional.
- Black skirt or trousers - Skirt needs to be knee length / Trousers need to be tailored (No jeans, jogging bottoms, skinny leg, leggings etc)
- White shirt (no sports/ polo shirts).
- Clip on School tie - black with red stripe - Clip on tie.
- Black formal shoes - no trainers / plimsolls / shoes with embellishments (bows etc) / logos.
Wearing Our Uniform
We expect pupils to be smart in appearance at all times. Therefore:
- Skirts should not be rolled up
- Shirts should be tucked in at all times.
- Sensible, all black, school shoes should be worn - no trainers / plimsolls / shoes with embellishments (bows etc) / logos.
- Make up, false tan, false eyelashes, nail varnish and false nails are not allowed.
- Pupils may wear one pair of small ear studs in the earlobe (no rings, hoops or other piercings).
- Hair must be of a conventional style and natural colour. 'Mullet' cuts, 'Tramlines' cut into hair or unusual, outlandish colours or extreme styles will not be permitted.
- Hair longer than shoulder length needs to be tied up at all times
- Hair accessories must be in the school colours and only in small size. Items with glitter, flowers, slogans etc are not acceptable
Pupils who are not in full school uniform or in breach of rules regarding hair style, make up or jewellery may be removed from lessons and placed in the Isolation until the matter is resolved.
More information please see Rose Bridge Academy - Standards and Expectations